HEAD OFFICE: 210 St Vincent St, Ladywood, B16 8RP
Phone: 0121 454 2525

Mobile: 07941015599 

  B1 ESOL Entry 3 Exam for Indifinite leave to remain in the UK & British Passport.

If you’re over 18 and applying for citizenship or to settle in the UK (known as ‘indefinite leave to remain’), you will need to prove your knowledge of the English language.


You can prove your knowledge of English by having an English level B1 qualification that’s an ESOL qualification at Entry 3 or higher (eg Level 1 or 2) on the Ofqual register taken in England, Wales or Northern Ireland.


Our ESOL ENTRY LEVEL 3 Qualifications meets the requirements of UKBA for Settlement and Naturalisation Application. 

Our  qualifications are designed to equip learners with the basic skills they need to operate confidently, effectively and independently in education, work and everyday life. Tests are available on demand, and are internally marked and externally verified. These qualifications are approved by the home office and widely accepted by the UKVA.


Exam available on demand to suit your needs.

Certificate ready in 10 working days.

Can be collected or posted to you, as required.